A skull can represent death, but it can also be viewed as what remains of our heads, minds...
If we died today, what would it stand for?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
It's true. The good always win. The light prevails over the shadows. But, how can I ensure that I won't be a crippled old lady with deep-set smile lines, but a frown buried within her soul? Because the peace of mind achieved from being good comes at a price. You are bound to be misunderstood and dismissed by many, throughout the course of your life. The truth is, I can't do anything about it. I am not able to force people to see me as I am, or as I see myself. No matter how much I am ready to give them, to devote, I can't guarantee their appreciation, their reciprocity. I will simply have to be content doing it all for my own sake. For those who cannot find a single string of darkness within then, are the ones who are bombarded with it from exterior forces.
Fall is a season... A feeling of warmth as you pull your sweater over your shoulders Leaves of crimson scattered on the streets that crunch as you walk Laying on your cuddly sofa cradling a book A steaming cup of tea in hand that ends up burning your tongue off Universal time of of tumblr "postureo" The warm-up lap capitalism does to prepare for Christmas holidays Unforgivingly pesky chapped lips Mindlessly carrying your jacket all day since you're sweating midday but freezing in the am National cuffing season Yeah, because what started off as a description of a movie scene isn't actual reality.
Do people see right through me? Is that why they're scared to come closer, Frightened of me jumbling their feelings and unveiling all the secrets they couldn't keep? A self-defence mechanism designed by their hurt brains to stop them from re-visiting pain? And instead Wallowing in their empty, ephemeral friendships Not giving me the time of day, Not granting themselves the chance to be heard for once. "Your loss", I think. But the truth is, I love to listen, love to cure someone else's wounds In order not to feel alone in this psychedelic path called life.
Comments
Post a Comment