It's true. The good always win. The light prevails over the shadows.

But, how can I ensure that I won't be a crippled old lady with deep-set smile lines, but a frown buried within her soul?

Because the peace of mind achieved from being good comes at a price.
You are bound to be misunderstood and dismissed by many, throughout the course of your life.

The truth is, I can't do anything about it. I am not able to force people to see me as I am, or as I see myself.
No matter how much I am ready to give them, to devote, I can't guarantee their appreciation, their reciprocity.

I will simply have to be content doing it all for my own sake.

For those who cannot find a single string of darkness within then, are the ones who are bombarded with it from exterior forces.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shall I compare you to a night out?